WORKSHOPS DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHERS “Bridge Leaders. “
Workshops “The Bridge Leaders” are the possibility to develop social skills, gain experience, meet other bridge scholarship holders , but also great fun and the way to spend time.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Psychological workshops – the art of self-presentation, conflict management and effective teamwork.
• Tourist attractions – the face of Warsaw different from that of the guides.
• Meetings of integration.
Attendance is free of charge. All expenses associated with transport, accommodation and meals are covered by the organizers.
Why engage in social activities?
- Social activity is a source of personal satisfaction that comes from e.g. selfless outreach
- It is an asset when looking for a job (employers pay attention to this reading CV)
- It is an asset when applying for scholarships at senior years in the Bridge Scholarship Program
- It is a source of new acquaintances.
- Taking up social activity you participate in the important process of building civil society.