The Educational Enterprise Foundation together with the Polish-American Freedom Foundation (PAFF), National Bank of Poland (NBP),PZU Foundation, BRE Bank Foundation, Jan Kanty Steczkowski Foundation, Academy of Training and Competence, Rural Development Foundation in cooperation with Agricultural Property Agency and the coalition of local non-governmental organizations
X edition of the Bridge Scholarship Program
In the academic year 2011/2012, scholarships in the amount of PLN 500 per month are waiting for you, which will be paid for 10 months.
This program is for you if you fulfill the following conditions:
• you are capable, ambitious and want to pursue education at university,
• you will achieve excellent score at your high school finals in this school year (scholarships are awarded on competitive basis-secondary school certificate)
• you are admitted to the stationary (full-time) masters degree studies in Polish public schools, realized in one or two-tier mode.
• live in the rural area or town up to 20 thousand citizens
• your family income per capita does not exceed PLN 970 net, or PLN 1109 net when a family member is a child holding the official statement assessing disability,
• come from a family of the former state-owned farm worker – segment IA, or
• you are / were a participant of the III stage of subject olympiads in upper-secondary school – segment IB, or
• you are / were a ward of a foster family or care and educational institution ( state children’s home) – segment IC, or
• you have a recommendation of a local NGO – Segment I
The list of necessary documents to apply for a scholarship, and contacts to local branches of the Agricultural Property Agency and local organizations, in which applications must be submitted are in the respective segments.
Applications for scholarships must be submitted on-line. Forms will be active from July 1, 2011.
Deadline for submitting applications on-line is August 16, 2011.
The Program is managed by the Educational Enterprise Foundation.
The Author and Founder of the Program:
Polish-American Freedom Foundation
• National Bank of Poland (NBP),
• PZU Foundation,
• BRE Bank Foundation,
• Jan Kanty Steczkowski Foundation,
• Academy of Training and Competence
• Rural Development Foundation,
• Coalition of local non-governmental organizations recommended by the Academy for the Development of Philanthropy in Poland , Stefan Batory Foundation, local organizations and informal groups selected to participate in the Program through of the Diploma of Dreams contest.
The Program is under the auspices of: Rzeczpospolita Daily.
The media patrons are: